Subject: [Leica] Re: OT- Lag Phase with Digital Cameras
From: sbug@kkh.com.sg
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:58:11 +0800

Friends

While digital cameras have their merits, my initial impression upon
handling a digital camera is that there is a significant lag phase between
pressing the shutter and till the time the image is captured by the camera.
This lag phase is longer than an AF SLR and considerably longer than my
Leica M. Being used to capturing events at the peak of action with my
Leicas, I find digital cameras frustratingly sluggish for street and action
photography.

Have the more seasoned digital toting LUGgers found a solution round this
practical problem?

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: OT- Lag Phase with Digital Cameras)