Subject: Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:19:10 -0800

> When you recommend shooting 2 rolls, how many exposures are you assuming?

At least two. I don't care if you shoot one exposure on the first roll and one exposure on the second roll. It's just a way of giving yourself a second chance in case something goes wrong with one of the rolls.

> Do you think I can use my M6?

The camera doesn't matter. Back when I did this a lot I had only a IIIf, and loading a IIIf in the field atop a stepladder was too risky for me. I haven't done school pictures since I got my M6.

One piece of advice, though: don't make the mistake of selling different prints to different people. Pick one exposure to be "the picture" and then lose all of the other negatives.

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...)
Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: I am probably crazy, but...)
Message from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> ([Leica] I am probably crazy, but...)