Subject: Re: [Leica] PHOTOS (MKollash): Live at Reverb, Cedar Falls, Iowa, USA
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:15:10 -0600

Thanks Steve... Yes, I agree I should have taken more photos from different
angles... I saw some later when I was dancing...  That was the rub that
night... have a good time with friends or take photos... I got some photos in
early and went with the fun factor ala friends.  It was also suggested to me
off list to get in closer with a 90. Don't have 90 so I will try that with a
75 next time out at the Reverb.  Again thanks. /matt