Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM Summaron and viewfinder
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:50:57 -0800 (PST)

- --- Oliver Bryk <oliverbryk@attbi.com> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about the
> 35mm Summaron
> f/3.5. It is now mounted on a just purchased IIIa; and if
> I can remember how
> to load it I'll try it out (it has been almost 50 years
> since I last owned a
> III).

    I hope I am not a day late and a dollar short.

Do not forget to trim the film leader or you will trash the
shutter curtains !

The Great Yellow Father ( and others ) decided that since
all the SLR users were squeezing extra frames on the leader
they might as well make it shorter and advertise more
frames to a roll AND RAISE THE PRICE.