Subject: Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:48:47 -0800

> Well, it finally happened (or is about to). I am about to be asked to
> photograph the entire (group shot) 5th grade class at my daughter's school.
> The end result is to be an 8x10 for each child. Am I being asked because of
> my reputation as fantastic Leica phtographer? No, I am being asked because
> the parent organization cannot afford to pay a professional. So, some mother
> stood up in the meeting and said "Katherine's dad is always taking pictures,
> maybe we could ask him?"
>
> Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The parents and principal want an
> outdoor shot so the kids can stand on the hill outside the school. I have to
> check the Sun angles, but I may be shooting midday. I will hope for overcast
> skies.

First of all you'll have to kill that mother. Then confess your crime to let
kids be learnt that one always have to pay for all kind of acts in the life.
No matter about weather.
No matter if going Leica or ...

We, as your fellow lugers, will provide you all of Erwin's statements
frequently. And maybe you're allowed to get the Lug in the digest mode when
in jail.

Sure this can help.

> Thanks in advance folks.
you're welcome.
maybe you'll find some good attorney among us.

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...)