Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 11
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:14:42 +0100

Elliot

I think that you would annoy HCB much more than you embarrass me, I don't
think we are quite in the same league :-)

Incidentally HCB lives, or used to live, about 5 minutes walk from me on rue
de Rivoli. Then again I've never seen an elderly man with a Leica in the
local supermarket so he could have moved ;-)

Steve