Subject: [Leica] GeeBees PAW 11
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:10:29 -0000

On week 4 of this project I posted this shot of street musicians:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/week_04_alt1.html

Eric responded with:

"You're not close enough.  You're back in your comfort
zone, and that shows in your images.  Get closer."

This weeks PAW was taken at the same spot of another street musician. I took
my customary "comfort zone" shots then, from somewhere in the ether, Eric's
words filtered through. Anyone wondering whether there is any benefit to be
had from this project may like to check this weeks PAW before finalising any
opinion:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/week_11.html

His name is Mogs and he was playing up a storm.
Thanks Eric.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: GeeBees PAW 11)