Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:21:58 EST

What ever led me to think that our buddy, B. D., is an extremist? From
no-exercise to over-exercise to no-exercise. C'mon B. D., moderation in all
things. This list needs you to be here to liven things up - always in
moderation of course - so how about taking up rowing, moderately, say 2,000
meters at an easy pace, every other day?

LaK 9,          Seth

In a message dated 3/15/02 10:14:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

> Don't get me wrong - I am NOT suggesting that exercise is a bad thing, nor
>  that cycling is a bad thing. There seems to be no question that regular
>  exercise helps fend off any number of awful conditions.
>
>  Although - up until about five years ago I was a total coach potato -
always
>  told people exercise was forbidden by my religion.But oddly enough, I was
as
>  healthy as the proverbial horse - low cholesterol, low blood pressure,
NEVER

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (Re: [Leica] OT Wandering: Kayaks!)