Subject: Re: [Leica] Dante picture of the week
From: Jeffery Smith <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:55:10 -0600

No telling why (too on-topic?). This image makes me want to dust of my
so-so 50/1.5 Summarit and try some portraits with it wide open. As much as
focus freaks love the entire subject to be in focus, I like this and I
liked the PAW from last week with the half-out-of-fous pickup trick (which
everybody else panned).