Subject: Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic
From: John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:42:01 -0500

On 3/15/02 alexpix@worldnet.att.net wrote:

>> I want the new 17" Apple studio monitor... and a G4 (Dual 1GHz) to go with
>> it.
>>
>> --
>I got'em and I'll say that the G4 is good; however, I will not say the same
>about the monitor.  Don't ask me to explain I just get headaches after most
>printing sessions and my wife can not stand to use it compared to hers at
>work.

hmmm... I'm gunning for the cinema display and the G5 (a present to
myself for finally making some money...). Of course the G5 doesn't exist
yet but...

interesting your point about the headaches. I find the LCD on my iBook
much more restful than my Mitsubishi monitor, mainly because of the no-
flicker. Have you got any little suspicions about what aspect gives you
the headaches?

(btw every nice thing you have ever heard about the iBook is true)

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com