Subject: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 11
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:15:05 -0600

Week #11 is up:

http://canid.com/paw02.html

Change from the course this week.  Not 100% Leica.  Still Neopan 1600 in
Xtol 1:3, though.

SLR with a 50mm lens.  All shots full frame.  I felt like I was getting into
a deep rut and needed a change of perspective.  The 50mm feels like a
telephoto now.  :)

This week's main image:
http://canid.com/pics/jbm_eat_bars1.jpg

Anything and everything goes into the mouth.

Alt #1:
http://canid.com/pics/jbm_wolfgang_pull1.jpg

If it's too far away to go into the mouth, pull it into reach.  My what a
difference 10 weeks makes.  Quite a contrast to week 1, alt 1.  :)

Alt #2 & #3:
http://canid.com/pics/jbm_floor_skye2.jpg
http://canid.com/pics/jbm_floor_skye3.jpg

Following this week's trend, everything still goes into the mouth.
Everything doesn't necessarily taste good, though, once it's reached the
mouth.

As always, all comments welcomed.

Eric

Replies: Reply from Jeffery Smith <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 11)