Subject: [Leica] F/S Nikon D1X
From: Weirs99@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:15:32 EST

I may be committing heresy here but please read on, I have the following for
sale;

Nikon D1X (Pro Kit)
All boxed with all software.
D1X body (Exc ++ with two small scratches on base)
1 gig IBM microdrive
Firewire cable
2 batteries and charger
 £3000 ono

I would be willing to meet up in New York! And now for the HERESY! I would
consider P/X for modern Leica... I'm only selling the D1X because I have a
large photo project to shoot over the next few years and I have little use
for digi now. The camera has a European warranty valid until November 02 so
if anything did go wrong you would have to send the body to Nikon UK but we
would have to do it in my name.

Also... I have a 28mm Elmarit (3rd version) no box in Exc ++ condition and a
1966 35mm Summilux with box which is having some balsam marks removed at this
moment. The 35 will be ready around mid April. Offers for either or both
please.

I'm looking for the following items;

M6 black TTL .72 or .85
50mm black cron or lux but must be latest version
90 black ASPH

I don't care if they don't have boxes only that the condition is at least Exc
++ and the glass is good.

Thanks

Stewart Weir

m: (UK) 07930 605483
e: weirs99@aol.com
w:www.portfolios.com/weir

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons. No new atoms were
destroyed in making this message.