Subject: Re: [Leica] Towers of Light
From: colin <noctilux@stealth.hell.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:01:10 -0800 (PST)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments on my shots.  As a reward, I've uploaded the B&W stuff I got back today. :D So check out the page again:

http://www.availabledark.com/html/tolmain.htm

... and enjoy.

And to answer Robert's question: exit 14B off the NJ Turnpike.  Follow signs for Liberty State Park, then follow signs for Towers of Light parking.  Then follow the crowd.  Bring your Mephisto's: there's a lot of walking until you get to the water. Laugh at people using flash.  Enjoy. :D

regards,

colin
noctilux@hell.com
http://www.availabledark.com