Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT Wandering: Motor Scooters.
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:27:53 -0800 (PST)

> Is that a fact, Bill?
>
> Gee, after 36 years of riding various brands of
> motorcycles throughtout the
> United States and 15 years of teaching motorcycle rider
> education in
> Pennsylvania, I'm continually amazed by the information I
> receive from the
> non-motorcycling public.
>
> With all due respect, Bill.....better stick to Leica
> cameras.
>
> Ed Birch.
> AMA, BMWMOA, IBMWRA.

    With all due respect Ed, I rode for more than ten years
without ever getting a scratch.  Yamaha 100, & 305 (?)
rotary valve two stokes, Norton Atlas ( remember those?)
a Yamaha 650 twin punched out bigger, and the Honda 650
Super Sport with a Windjammer III.  Then one sunny speing
day, May 10th in fact, I got it all at once.  30 days in a
hospital and 3 more months in a cast.  A big one.
   Four convoy ambushes
   Three helicopter crashes
   Two auto accidents
   but it was the motorcycle that got me hurt.

I like cats, but I think I am close to using up my nine lives......