Subject: RE: [Leica] 50/1.4 vs 75/1.4
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:25:35 -0500

> But the 50 to 75 difference does indeed appear minimal.

Hi B.D.,

I find a huge difference between the 50 framelines and the 75 framelines, as
far as what I get in my images.  I love the tight 75 framelines (for what I
shoot), and a perfect focal length...where the 50, at least for the type of
work I am doing, is just too much...  I know you do wonders with wide angle
lenses, something I have yet to master...not that I've mastered the 75, but
I am far more comfortable with it's "up close and personal" images.

Austin