Subject: [Leica] toad ally awful wall
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:35:16 -0800 (PST)

    When I was ten years old, our neighbors received orders
to go to Japan ( Air Force people) and left us with a small
kitten.  My father's words of wisdom: "Don't ever let him
know he is not a dog".  So we treated him just like we
would expect a dog to behave.  Come when you whistle, no
"kittylitter" box, etc.
    And it worked.  He got to be about 13 lbs.   My little
3 yr old sister used to dress him up in doll clothes and
curlers. She would hold him in a bearhug when taking a nap.
He NEVER scratched a kid.  Yet I saw him almost kill an 85
lb. German Shepard.  He tore that poor dog up so bad the
vet asked the people if they wanted the dog put down.

    The sad part is my mother never really understood what
a camera is for.  We don't have a single picture of any of
it.  Only the kids, standing facing the sun, squinting or
with their eyes shut.....