Subject: RE: [Leica] 135/3.4 APO Telyt vs 135/2.8 Elmarit
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:51:50 -0500

Soooooo - if one is happy framing and focusing an image about the size of
the price on a postage stamp, the 135 APO is the way to go. If, on the other
hand, one wants to really see what one is shooting with a 135, an SLR may
make a lot more sense than the 135 APO - and one can get a good SLR and a
terrific 135 for less than one will pay for the 135 APO.

Just a thought.

B. D.