Subject: SV: [Leica] Viewfinder Magnifier M 1.25x
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:44:12 +0100

Just looked at one today in the shop, Sam. You just screw it in as you would
the standard eyepiece. Is it worth it? Depends how much you use longer
lenses. If most of what you shoot is with a 75mm of wider, probably not. I
do almost all my shooting with a 35mm Cron, so certainly wasn't worth it for
me.....

- -Duncan

http://www.leica-gallery.net/