Subject: Re: [Leica] Color Film and how the Leica changed Everything
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:41:20 -0600

Marc, I used Superia  400 for the first time in my Leica when I went to
London and Paris. I was simply  amazed on the good  results. I had been
using an Olympus Stylus for my color film.  I shgot all available light
in the museums and churches. All turned out great. I now  use two Ms,
one loaded with Superia 400, shot at 400 and the other with Tri X 400,
shot at 200. As soon  as  my tax refund gets here, I will get a Contax
T3 for my P&S and junk the Stylus. An M camera is good whether it is
color or B&W.