Subject: Re: [Leica] Towers of Light
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:25:56 -0000

From: "colin" <noctilux@stealth.hell.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 13 March 2002 23:54
Subject: [Leica] Towers of Light

> Hi all!
>
> Just got back some chromes from last night, and thought I'd share with
everyone.  I don't think the subject needs any introduction.  I will be
offering prints very soon, so please let me know if you think one stands out
above the rest.  Thank you, and enjoy!

> http://www.availabledark.com/html/tolmain.htm
>
> regards,
>
> colin
> noctilux@hell.com
> http://www.availabledark.com

Colin

A powerful and very moving set of images. I urge anyone viewing them to
check out the additional enlargements, particularly the bottom left
thumbnail photograph. The way that the long exposure has resulted in an
aircraft leaving a ghostly tracer towards the beams in a kind of
re-enactment of the horror and savagery of that awful day is beyond any
words that I can come up with.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com