Subject: [Leica] fog up lens
From: kyfung@kaifa.com.hk
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:27:49 +0800

Joseph,

Check the lens again with the lens stopped down and a flash light shinning
through it from one end and I observed it from the other end. Except for
the normal internal reflection and usual dust I can see anthing fog or
abnormal shadow from within the lens. Looks like it's clean. After my last
cleaning on the lens with isoproply alcohol, I actually can't see the fog
like thing on the surface again. It's very clean now.

When you mention about good cleaner, any brand you could recommend. I live
out here in Hong Kong and I am not aware of any brand other than Kodak is
available here. You were right about Kodak and that's why that bottle of
Kodak cleaner ended up in trash can after I am done with your response.

Thank you all for your response.

regards,
ky fung
Kaifa Magnetics