Subject: [Leica] Re: Scanner Suggestions
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:36:21 +1100

Ahem.  Me!  <http://4020.net>

> I think I will live with my Sprintscan 35 Plus until
> the 4000 Plus gets a little cheaper.

Now with this I completely agree.  I bought my SprintScan
35 (not "plus", just the plain "35") back in Dec 1995 and
although newer 35mm film scanners are slightly better, they
aren't $AUD 3000 better.

Just wish 1/10th the effort put into cranking out disposable
digitoy cameras was spent instead on film scanners.... sigh.

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

<http://4020.net>    -> photos, 360° panoramic vrs, sounds
<http://nemeng.com>  -> vr java applets, leica faq, tech info