Subject: [Leica] Re: McCurry's girl
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:23:29 -0800

I'm having a difficult time figuring out what all the fuss is about.
National Geographic had retinal scans done to prove that it's the same
person. From looking at the photos at the below link, it seems like us
silly American's are exploiting her. She certainly doesn't look very happy.
Why do I get the feeling that this PR is going to benefit National
Geographic more than her or her family?

<http://www.melia.com/ngm/0204/feature0/index.html>