Subject: RE: [Leica] Questions on Photo book publishing ideas
From: "Jonathan" <kottjn@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:59:45 +0800

Ernie,

This is where the printers are(China)!
I got the idea when talking to a painter friend here who has softcover books of his paintings done.
The graphics, color, quality all seemed pretty good on his books.
So I still need to talk to his printers to find out all the details.
This would defenitly be pay as you go!

More as this develops....

Jonathan

Ernie wrote:

Jonathan - I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you - just another
question - where does one get self-published for photography.  I know of
several web sites that promote self publishers for poems, stories etc - none
are really set up for high quality graphics.  I have been looking for a
publishing firm that prints whatever you send (i.e. no editor, pay as you
go) but have not found any.  Any thoughts ?

ernie nitka