Subject: RE: [Leica] re: book publishing (peter miller, where are you?)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:38:17 -0500

At 06:15 PM 3/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
>No, I have to admit that I 'do windows.' (It's a long story.) But I found
>mypublisher because I had been intrigued with the iBook idea and somebody
>mentioned mypublisher to me...I think I am going to try them someday
>soon...I checked with them and they can do black and white - in four colors.
>And they print at about 240 dpi. So if the prints are 5x8 or smaller, they
>should look just fine....
>
>B. D.

Hey, I "do windows", too, so I was glad to have the reference.  I thought
iBook looked great and was hoping that someone would come up with the same
idea for Windoz.

If you try one, let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com