Subject: Re: [Leica] lens cap total trivia
From: Joe Leung <jcyleung8@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:10:14 -0800

The solution is to put a body cap on the open end when only one lens is
attached. This should be a very rear occasion if you are carrying 3 lenses -
there will always be one on the body, two on both ends of the coupler. If
you carry just 2 lenses, you only need a normal rear cap as other lens
should be on the body.

Joe L.,
Vancouver, BC