Subject: Re: [Leica] Going to BC
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:23:08 -0400

Mark:

I am sure we will let you in with just a photo drivers license and a birth
certificate.  On the other hand, your country may not let you back in
without the ID they expect.  I found the following info on the Canadian
Immigration web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/manuals%2Dguides/english/op%2De/ope15.pdf

This is from page four of the PDF

1.6 Exceptions for visitors
There are a number of exceptions to the above requirements for visitors.
a) Visitors who are citizens of the United States do not require a passport
or travel
document.
b) A visitor seeking entry from the United States or St. Pierre and
Miquelon, who has
been lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence, does
not require
a passport or travel document.

Regards,

Robert