Subject: Re: [Leica] lens cap total trivia
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:47:36 -0600

Legal depends on state, Oregon with 254 wineries at last count has very
liberal wine shipping laws (UPS is a good shipper for wine)...

As you might imagine Utah has rather strict laws...

Good thing I live in Oregon.

Big reds good  reds good whites fine. Many friends own wineries and it is
always fun to pull out a bottle of say Nevada red wine for them to enjoy
(pretty good Cabs from near Reno).

E mail your address to mak@teleport.com (will respond with mine off list)
and I will toss the coupler in the mail tonight when I get home

thanks

Mark