Subject: Re: [Leica] Question regarding MDa conversion
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:54:38 -0700

Doing the work is no problem but the price sounds a little low as you will
need new top plates as well. Why not phone and ask for a quote?

The MDa is a fairly common camera and usually trades in the $500US to $700US
depending on demand. If your cameras had the original boxes, sales receipts
and warranty forms then you might get more from the collectors .It is a good
camera for using a Visoflex or a super wide lens.

John Collier