Subject: [Leica] Camera Shake Advice
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:12:32 -0600

I want to thank all of those who replied to my query.  Your advice has
been most helpful. I'm most partial to the suggestion of purchasing a
Noctilux, but sadly, my garage isn't properly insulated and that's where
my wife would have me sleeping if I spent that kind of money on a lens.
I'm going to try some faster film.  I feel pretty stupid; I've been
using 100 speed film and stubbornly refusing to use flash after my cheap
flash washed out some of my earlier indoor shots.  Thus, the question
isn't why I'm getting camera shake, but how I got ANY pictures without
shake.  In fact, I'm stunned to see a roll I just shot had little or no
shake in any of the shots.  I guess all the holding of my breath is
paying off...now if I can just stop passing out after three or four
shots...
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net