Subject: RE: Vs: Vs: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer fromLeica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:24:12 -0500

Boy, the difference a week can make...;-)

Erwin DID initially mention a flare problem with the M7, in that he said
that the flare problem with the M6 had been reduced, but not completely
eliminated in the M7 - so that makes it even less likely that this post can
from Erwin - or Lucien, who I gather is Erwin's friend - for that matter.

Further, the idea that Erwin would be saying that he might leave Leicas for
Canon or Nikon is utterly preposterous.

Brian - onlist - can you clear this one up?

B. D.