Subject: [Leica] Arrivals
From: RHaigh5748@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:06:45 EST

On the LCF a fellow reports his new M7 should arrive tomorrow. People will
start using the camera and we will start to get user test reports. We can
form our conclusions as the camera enters the public domain. One excellent
source is Camerareview.com should should start to fill up shortly on this new
dimension in Leicadom. Hopefully all who take the time to opine on the net
will do without impediment, bias or angle but from a sincere appreciation of
the experience.

Bob Haight