Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:05:39 -0700

> Do what better? Pay people from the public coffer to do things no one in
> their right mind should even consider doing? Dung on canvas? Religious
> objects in urine? Value art by putting a price on it?
>
> No--what you're saying makes no sense.
>
> Allan

Hmm.. the knee jerk reaction  - unfortunately Alan you prove my point.

This is where people of many other nations look at N. America and shake
their heads.

In many places "spending money out of the public coffer on art and artists "
as you put it, is seen as a worth while investment and perfectly normal.

I doubt you'll ever agree with me on this, so it's probably better just to
differ.

tim