Subject: Re: [Leica] Any Interest in a Vancouver LUGfest?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:27:41 -0700

That's great Mark. I'll let you in on a little secret, your green cotten
dollar is actually worth the equivalent of about a dollar sixty up here!

Sure you pay sales tax if you buy a beaver pelt or a moose hide but they
refund it all if you keep your receipts and fill out a piece of paper.

Hell, if the B&B doesn't own a cat to keep you warm, your Yankee dollar
can rent one cheap for the night. Just be careful not to rent your cat
on the East end of Vancouver.

Hope to meet you in Vancouver - bring a Leica or two. I plan to grab my
camera, shovel my way out to the street and hop on a plane early
Saturday afternoon. My Sunday morning and early afternoon is booked but
nothing of import before or beyond that.

Regards,

Greg