Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 10 Lighthouse
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:37:31 -0600

Damn, it must be nice living in a place that the rest of us only see in
movies! If I had been you, that would have been PAW 1 from last year. I
suppose that, when we see this stuff every day, it doesn't dazzle us as
much. Excellent black and white quality, nice framing.

Guess I'd better get out there and shoot some street cars and steam boats!

Good job. No alternate necessary.

Jeffery Smith