Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Rapid Winders -TOTALLY ON TOPIC
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:47:40 -0800

Baskets away!
hey guys, the only reason I didn't put the basket on in the first place was
I didn't know you were supposed to do it.

I just attached the RapidWinder as it arrived and away they went and worked,
seemed logical to me. So why mess with something if it's working? The
regular base plates still have their original baskets.

Hey any body want to buy a couple of absolutely original still attached to
M6 baseplate baskets for a very special low low price just for this crew?

Just start at 3 figures and we'll discuss it from there. ;-) And don't
anyone put $000.00! ;-)

But then you guys all know I'm not bright when it comes to logic and keeping
it simple. ;-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant