Subject: Re: [Leica] VC meter ??
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:11:32 -0800

Simon WEMEL wrote:

> Hello LUGgers,
>
> Is there any Voigtlander VC meter's user  ?
> Is it accurate ?
> Is it worth to get it or is the Leica MR definitily better?

Nice little meter, mine sits on my M2. Small and very well made (mostly
metal, except for the base which is plastic so it won't scratch your
camera). My only complaint is the button on the back, which can be
triggered in a tight bag. I've thought of making a small guard to fit
around it, but it's not a big deal. It's readings pretty much match my
M6TTL. The field of view of the meter is that of a 90mm lens.

feli