Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:59:28 -0700

Perhaps Erwin could clarify what is embargoed. As written it does not sound
very flattering to him considering recent threads. It also looks like a
private message sent by mistake to the Leica-Users. Aforementioned language
difficulties can result in misleading statements so I will wait for an
explanation before making any conclusions.

John Collier

Erwin does not seem to respond to private emails. Would one of his
confidants please ask him?