Subject: RE: [Leica] re: Rapid Winders -TOTALLY ON TOPIC
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:01:37 -0500

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the write-up.  One suggestion I would make is to strongly point
out that one wants to use LocTite (I can give you the exact number if you
like) on the screw that holds the little plastic film basket...  I recall at
least one report of that screw coming lose and causing a problem.  It
certainly could cause some physical damage too I would guess.

Regards,

Austin