Subject: RE: [Leica] Flying Boats
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:57:58 -0700

hmm... I'm no expert on these, but from memory they are two engine. I'll
look next time I drive past the airport.

Buffalo Airways (run by "Buffalo" Joe...) runs a fleet of DC3's, DC4's for
cargo and firefighting (using the latter), those little push-me-pull
Cessna's for bird-dogging, the aforementioned Cansos (or whatever they are)
and brand new Canadair CL125 water-bombers

Hey - just checked the website - there's one on the front page

http://www.buffaloairways.com/  - PBY5A Canso's

nice pic here - he has 4 of them

http://www.buffaloairways.com/Aircraft/Canso.htm

oh and a Curtis C-46

Love the sound when these suckers fly overhead!

tim