Subject: [Leica] Re: Rapid Winders TOTALy ON TOPIC
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:31:33 -0500

Sometimes a small (or large) change makes a big difference. My local Leica
rep tried to sell me an R8 for several years. I'd pick it up and play with
it but always found it did not fit my hands. One day he handed me an R8
with a motor. It was an instant transformation in holdability and I bought
it on the spot.

Ken Wilcox