Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - hate, folly, Nazis, etc.
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@picturedesk.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:35:01 -0700

> Oliver is absolutly right.
> Stop slaughtering Palestinans these days... As they are "the jews of the
> 21st century".
> Put Sharon in front of a war-crime-tribunal !
>
> Skifahrer

Oh dear - we had the "Butcher of Shatlilla" discussion a few months ago.
Save us all a lot of time and check the archives for "Sharon". You'll only
get all the same arguments again and it's getting boring.

On the other hand, an article in today's National Post by eminent Military
Historian John Keegan points out the IDF may be sowing the seeds of their
own failure.

http://www.nationalpost.com/search/story.html?f=/stories/20020309/287248.htm
l&qs=keegan

On topic - well, when I was at Sandhurst I seem to recall that Keegan used a
Leica on his travels. Think it was an M5

tim a

I guess the LUG forum has disappeared...?