Subject: Re: [Leica] airport response
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:28:41 -0800 (PST)

My 2 cts.....
There are a lot of issues and problems in our world to
fight for, but I don't think fighting for our rights
in avoiding our films being x-rayed is worth the
effort.
Do I sense a hint of abusing our rights here ????
Human rights on issues on such micro scale could
potentially obscure the real and bigger issues when we
really needed it.