Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 08:09:00 -0700

All I can say is that I have had a late M4-2 camera with no rangefinder
flare problems. It was exactly like my M2. I also have an early M4-2 that
flares exactly like my M6TTL. Others have reported M4-P cameras that did not
flare like their M6 cameras. If it was a different mirror shape then it
would be consistent from a certain point in production.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Dr.Alexander.Kraus@gmx.de (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica)