Subject: [Leica] Vs: Rollei 35
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.m.korhonen@uusikaupunki.fi>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:23:28 +0100

Yes - if you want optical quality and small size, the Rollei 35 S is the way to go.
Somebody mentioned Kiev 35 - a Minox copy - but mine has proved to be unreliable and it takes some weird-size batteries - but if you want one for your collection, contact me off-list.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho