Subject: [Leica] Re: Identity revealed
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:22:30 -0500

Allow me to exercise my free speech to say you are an idiot. Are you one
of B.D.'s weenies?

First, you sent me a cryptic personal email--what it was about, I don't
know. Now you have taken it onlist??

Are you a screwball? Are you B.D. Under a different name? What are you?

Forget it. I don't care what you are--an ass is an ass is an ass.

Allan