Subject: [Leica] LUG
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:52:29 -0800

Hi Brian,

1.  I wondered if you might consider stripping the request
for notification of receipt of  mail from the headers.  I
don't know if you can do this with the software you are
using.  Having the message pop-up requesting verification of
receipt is just mildly annoying and not that big of a thing.
(Course it reminds me that I should turn the request feature
on at work).

2.  I wish you had not posted that secondary data probably
indicated who PhotoFreak was.  I became curious if with my
limited abilities I could also find out.  I did.  Wonder how
the weather is in the library.

3.  I still think you net geography was great.  I keep
wondering what would happen if we plugged it into a
transportation traffic model such as Viper.  Should work
since we are talking about the same type of network.

4.  I need to contact Photo Freak off list and tell him that
I also carried a Pen F as a backup camera in the Army.
(Sometimes when the Army's cameras were not being nice, it
was the primary camera ---imagine an obligatory
promotion-in-rank photography taken with a single frame
camera)!

Regards, Bill Larsen
Terra Bella, CA

Replies: Reply from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] LUG)