Subject: Re: [Leica] re: photography on Nightline tonight
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:56:28 -0800

> Here's a link I found about the traveling exhibit:
>
> http://www.911exhibit.state.gov/about_exhibit.cfm

Thanks for posting that link! I didn't know he was an M6 user when I posted the
message here - but was pleasantly surprised to find he was during the show.

Another good program for Nightline. Too bady the drooling idiots at Disney want
to replace it with the drooling idiot Letterman.

Just when I think my low opinion of the networks can't be pushed any lower
something always happens to prove I'm wrong.

Sigh.

Adam Bridge