Subject: Re: [Leica] New Items on E-Bay
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:52:34 +1100

Hi Tom,

Yes, and not all Leica owners are rolling in cash - mine was a long yearned
for distant dream - so when you work, save and finally that dream comes true
is would be devastating to go through the experience you had and hit a brick
wall - I almost felt relieved for you when I saw it had a happy ending -
there are some good people/businesses out there.

Karina