Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leni Riefenstahl exhibit in New York
From: "Skifahrer" <skifahrer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 01:28:13 +0100

Well, Nathan,
Considering that Leni Riefenstahl in my opinion was a true artist, you
try to politicalize her work. Shame on YOU who lives today and accepts
that thousands of Palestinians get murdered by the new Nazi class. From
victims to murders in only 60 years... You live today. Start doing
something about it! Start fighting against state-terrorisme by Israel !

Skifahrer

PS: I really like your pictures :-)